17 New COVID-19 Cases Reported Today
There Is 1 New Death
19,771 Total Positives
586 Total Deaths
MOHAVE COUNTY, AZ (March 23, 2021) — The Mohave County Health Department (MCDPH) Nursing staff has been notified of 17 new confirmed COVID-19 cases reported today. There is also 1 new death.
The 1 new death is that of a 60-69 person in the Kingman service area.
Of the 17 new confirmed cases, there are 4 new cases in the Bullhead City service area. There are 6 new cases in the Kingman service area. There are 6 new cases in the Lake Havasu City service area. There are 0 new cases in the North County service area. There is 1 new case in an Undetermined area of the county.
Of the 6 new cases in the Kingman area, 5 remain under investigation. One is 11-19; one is 20-29; one is 30-39; one is 40-49; one is 60-69. The 6th case is a 70-79 person, who is recovering at home and is linked to another case.
Of the 6 new cases in the Lake Havasu City area, ALL remain under investigation. One is 20-29; one is 50-59; three are 60-69; one is 70-79.
Of the 4 new cases in the Bullhead City area, One is 20-29; two are 60-69; one is 70-79. ALL 4 remain under investigation.
The final case is a 50-59 person in an Undetermined area of the county. That case is still under investigation.
TOTAL POSITIVE CASES SINCE 1ST CASE REPORTED –—–19,771
TOTAL RECOVERED THUS FAR: 13,073
TOTAL Mohave County Vaccine Allocation:
Mohave County Allocation:
Total amount of Moderna and Janssen COVID-19 vaccine = 68,700 doses
- Bullhead City 17,100
- Ft.Mohave/Mohave Valley 5,000
- Kingman 21,300
- Lake Havasu City 22,900
- North County 2,400
Current Mohave County Vaccination Phases:
- Phase 1A & 1B Priority Population Vaccinations:
- 1A – Healthcare personnel, including frontline workers at increased risk for COVID-19. – Activated/Started
- 1A – Long-term care residents at highest risk for severe disease and death, including staff who interact with vulnerable populations. – Activated/Started
- 1B – Protective Services Occupations – Activated/Started
- 1B – Adults 75 and Older – Activated/Started
- 1B – Education and Childcare Workers – Activated/Started
- 1B – Adults 65 and Older – Activated/Started
- 1B – Essential Services/Critical Industry Workers – Pending/Not Started
- 1B – Adults with Risk Conditions in Congregate Settings – Pending/Not Started
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Extra help is in place with our County COVID Call Center for the 65 Years & Older sub-category who do not have access to the Internet and/or a computer. Those individuals can now help dealing with COVID-19 information. 928-753-8665.
The call center will also answer any other questions on COVID-19. There are 6 people answering the calls, so please be patient. They will get to you. Thank you!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Mohave County Department of Public Health staff review case information for accuracy and completeness. There are a number of reasons for the adjustments, including the removal of cases that did not have a permanent address in Mohave County, reconciliation of cases reported twice or not originally reported, and removal of probable cases.
Steps you can take to prevent the spread of COVID-19 include:
ü Wear a mask over your nose and mouth
ü Stay at least 6 feet away from others who do not live with you
ü Avoid crowds
ü Avoid poorly ventilated spaces
ü Wash your hands often
ü Cover coughs and sneezes
ü Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
ü Stay home if you feel sick
ü Monitor your health daily