36 New COVID-19 Cases Reported Since Friday Noon
There Is 1 New Death
19,866 Total Positives
592 Total Deaths
MOHAVE COUNTY, AZ (March 29, 2021) — The Mohave County Health Department (MCDPH) Nursing staff has been notified of 36 new confirmed COVID-19 cases reported since Friday at noon. There is also 1 new death.
The one death is a 60-69 person, a previously reported positive case in the Kingman service area.
Of the 36 new confirmed cases, there are 16 new cases in the Bullhead City service area. There are 12 new cases in the Kingman service area. There are 7 new cases in the Lake Havasu City service area. There is 1 new case in the North County service area. There are 0 new cases in an Undetermined area of the county.
ALL 36 new cases remain under investigation.
Of the 16 new cases in the Bullhead City area, two are 0-10; two are 20-29; six are 30-39; one is 40-49; three are 50-59; two are 60-69.
Of the 12 new cases in the Kingman area, one is 11-19; two are 20-29; three are 30-39; one is 40-49; four are 50-59; one is 70-79.
Of the 7 new cases in the Lake Havasu City area, two are 20-29; one is 30-39; two are 50-59; two are 70-79.
The single case in the North County area is 30-39.
19 of the 36 cases were reported on Sunday
17 Cases & the 1 death reported today (3/29)
TOTAL POSITIVE CASES SINCE 1ST CASE REPORTED –—–19,866
TOTAL RECOVERED THUS FAR: 13,231
TOTAL Mohave County Vaccine Allocation:
Mohave County Allocation:
Total amount of Moderna and Janssen COVID-19 vaccine = 68,700 doses
- Bullhead City 17,100
- Ft.Mohave/Mohave Valley 5,000
- Kingman 21,300
- Lake Havasu City 22,900
- North County 2,400
Current Mohave County Vaccination Phases:
- Phase 1A & 1B Priority Population Vaccinations:
- 1A – Healthcare personnel, including frontline workers at increased risk for COVID-19. – Activated/Started
- 1A – Long-term care residents at highest risk for severe disease and death, including staff who interact with vulnerable populations. – Activated/Started
- 1B – Protective Services Occupations – Activated/Started
- 1B – Adults 75 and Older – Activated/Started
- 1B – Education and Childcare Workers – Activated/Started
- 1B – Adults 65 and Older – Activated/Started
- 1B – Essential Services/Critical Industry Workers – Pending/Not Started
- 1B – Adults with Risk Conditions in Congregate Settings – Pending/Not Started
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Extra help is in place with our County COVID Call Center for the 65 Years & Older sub-category who do not have access to the Internet and/or a computer. Those individuals can now help dealing with COVID-19 information. 928-753-8665.
The call center will also answer any other questions on COVID-19. There are 6 people answering the calls, so please be patient. They will get to you. Thank you!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Mohave County Department of Public Health staff review case information for accuracy and completeness. There are a number of reasons for the adjustments, including the removal of cases that did not have a permanent address in Mohave County, reconciliation of cases reported twice or not originally reported, and removal of probable cases.
Steps you can take to prevent the spread of COVID-19 include:
ü Wear a mask over your nose and mouth
ü Stay at least 6 feet away from others who do not live with you
ü Avoid crowds
ü Avoid poorly ventilated spaces
ü Wash your hands often
ü Cover coughs and sneezes
ü Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
ü Stay home if you feel sick
ü Monitor your health daily