Lake Havasu City is seeking low-income homeowners who wish to have health & safety-related repairs made to their home. Applicants are placed on a waiting list only if the following minimum requirements are met:
- You meet income qualifications (see income guidelines below).
- Your property is located within city limits.
- You own and occupy your home.
- You are current with your mortgage, property taxes, water bill and sewer loan.
- You have current homeowners insurance.
- Title to the home is not in a trust.
Income guidelines: (Maximum allowable income for the entire household)
|1 person||2 persons||3 persons||4 persons||5 persons||6 persons||7 persons|
What type of repairs are done?
Health or safety-related repairs (examples include roof replacement, A/C replacement, weatherization, etc.)
When and where do I apply?
Applications are picked up at City Hall, 2330 McCulloch Boulevard N, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm or downloaded from the City Website, www.lhcaz.gov. Completed applications accepted on an ongoing basis.
Please call or email Holly Morin, Grants Administrator, with any questions about this grant at 854-0711 or [email protected].