BULLHEAD CITY, AZ. – January 14, 2019 -The City of Bullhead City Public Works Department has the following projects going on in addition to regular work around our city during the week of January 14:
- City crews will be performing city wide sewer cleaning in various neighborhoods.
- City crews will be performing city wide sewer video inspection.
- City crews will be performing city wide street sweeping in various neighborhoods.
- City crews will be performing city wide traffic and street light maintenance and repairs in various locations throughout the city.
- City Crews in cooperation with ADOT will be patching potholes on Highway 95 from Rainbow Dr. to Mohave Dr. in the north and south bound lanes. The work will be done between the hours of 9 p.m.-6 a.m.
- The Museum in Community Park is open, but on site improvements will be ongoing and estimated to be completed by late February 2019.
- City crews will continue slurry work for CSMP 18/19 as programmed. Please refer to the City’s project website for further details at: https://www.bullheadcity.com/departments/public-works/street-maintenance/csmp18-19
# # #
2355 Trane Rd
Bullhead City, AZ 86442