The Bullhead City Fire Department recently implemented a Fire Safety coloring contest with our local school district....
We’ve hidden another treasure chest in one of our 7 participating parks!
Will you be the first to find it?
– Colorado River Nature Center, 900 Richardo Ave
– Community Park, 1251 Highway 95
– Dean Hackett Park 1051 Terrace Drive
– Don Sullivan Park 2315 Balboa Drive at the south end of Rotary Park
– Ken Fovargue Park, 2255 Trane Road,
– Rotary Park, 2315 Balboa Drive
– Gary Keith Park, 2295 Hoppas Dr.
When a chest is found, the person who finds it gets to take whatever prize they find inside, and then leave the chest where they found it for others to find.
You may find an empty chest. You still have a chance to win. Take a picture of yourself with the chest and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to leave your name and a contact phone number in case you win! You will be entered into a weekly drawing to win more prizes.
This is a month-long event. More chests are coming! We want you you to explore the beauty of our parks. Happy hunting.
Courtesy of Bullhead City Recreation Division
You May Also Like…
Laughlin, Nev. – Nov. 27, 2023 – One of country music’s biggest stars, Jason Aldean will “make it easy” to have a...
The Laughlin Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the appointment of Carrie Isaac Larson as its new Executive...