BULLHEAD CITY, AZ., December 08, 2023 – City of Bullhead City staff and contractors will be working on the following projects throughout our city during the week of December 11:
- A contractor working on behalf of the Arizona Department of Transportation will be lowering manholes along Highway 95 in Bullhead City in preparation for the road to be repaved from Courtright Road in Mohave Valley to the north intersection of Bullhead Parkway. Holes created by the work will be filled the same day with hot mix asphalt.
- City street maintenance crews will perform slurry work in the neighborhoods of Fox Creek and Desert Foothills Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday and will be slurry sealing various parking lots for the Bullhead City Elementary School District Friday. There will be no slurry work Tuesday. Roadways and parking lots will be closed while the slurry is applied and for a few hours after.
- City street maintenance crews will be crack sealing and mastic sealing streets in the Riverbend Neighborhood through Thursday and various parking lots of the Bullhead City Elementary School District Friday and Saturday.
- T.R. Orr Inc. will continue working to expand the Bullhead Senior Campus Building. The new senior campus expansion will add 9,000 square feet of space to the building, including 7,700 square footage of indoor activity and meeting space and 1,300 square feet of covered outdoor patio space. Construction is expected to wrap up around August 2024.
- A contractor will continue rehabilitating the 16-2 wastewater lift station on Clubhouse Dr west of Highway 95. The project involves installing paneling made of Predl material to protect the well from corrosion.
- Bullhead City Parks Maintenance Staff will continue the process of reseeding the sports fields in Bullhead City Parks. The process involves first pushing the summer Bermuda grass into dormancy before spreading the seeds for winter grass. Some fields may temporarily close during the process.
- Parks Maintenance Staff will be working to repair over $62,000.00 of vandalism damage done to sports fields at Rotary Park.
- A contractor working on behalf of Bullhead City Utilities will continue drilling a well on the north side of Riverview Dr between Highway 95 and Lakeside Dr.
The City reminds the public to only flush human waste, toilet paper, and grey water down the drain. All other waste products should be disposed of through other means to avoid damage to the city’s infrastructure.
Please use caution while traveling through City work zones. Obey posted signage and traffic control devices.
The public is encouraged to use the Bullhead City Direct app, available for Android and IOS devices, to report issues around the city directly to the City Staff who resolve them. Visit bullheadcity.com/
Questions about ongoing projects throughout the city can be directed to Mackenzie Covert, Public Information Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (928) 763-0182.