MOHAVE COUNTY, AZ (March 11, 2022) –Please join the Mohave County Department of Public Health for its first annual All Public Health Fair. Each program will be spotlighted, providing information about all the services available to County residents and offering mini-workshops and demonstrations. There is something for everyone, from learning how to garden, to signing up for services like Women, Infant, and Children (WIC). A nurse will also be available to answer questions about childhood immunizations and COVID vaccines. Included with all the festivities are raffle prizes, workshops, and various demos.
Demonstrations and workshops include, but are not limited to:
- Kids Craft by AZ Health Start
- Effective Parenting: Understanding the difference between discipline and punishment by Teen Pregnancy Prevention Program
- Shopping for healthy foods on a budget by AZ Health Zone
- Spring Cleaning: Shedding light on the differences of cleaning vs. disinfecting by Environmental Health
- The benefits of routines for adults and children by WIC
Please Remember the Upcoming Dates at Each of the counties Tri Cities (A follow up press reminder will also be forthcoming, closer to the opening dates.)
Lake Havasu City:
April 1, 2022 @ the Mohave County Library, 1770 N. McCulloch Blvd., Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403 1- 3 p.m. . (A
April 8, 2022 @ the Mohave County Library, 1170 E. Hancock Rd., Bullhead City, AZ 86442 1- 3 p.m.
April 22, 2022 @ the Mohave County Fairgrounds, 2600 Fairgrounds Blvd., Kingman, AZ 86401 1-3 p.m.