Gas Leak Prompts Evacuations

Published by The Bee News

October 25, 2018

Reading Time: ( Word Count: )

FORT MOHAVE–Two homes had to be evacuated Tuesday afternoon in the 2100 block of Sandwedge Way in Fort Mohave for a gas leak.

James Kartinen said the evacuations happened after a service line was damaged while home improvements were being done.

“The scene was secured,” said Kartinen. “Two homes were evacuated until the gas company arrived and shut off the leaking gas,” Kartinen said.

Contrary to scanner traffic and social media posts there were no evacuations of a day care center or school.

Photo by Jeff Arganda/THE BEE

You May Also Like…

HOMICIDE- GOLDEN VALLEY

HOMICIDE- GOLDEN VALLEY

Mohave County Sheriff’s Office Detectives are currently investigating a homicide that occurred on Sunday (2/25). At...

0 Comments

Submit a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Discover more from The Buzz -The buzz in Bullhead City - Lake Havasu City - Kingman - Arizona - California - Nevada

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading