MOHAVE COUNTY–For those in need or looking to spend Thanksgiving with someone, here is a list of dinners being served around Mohave County. All dinners are free, unless otherwise noted and all times are Arizona. (This list will be updated with new locations)
Wednesday, Nov. 21:
Kingman–Living Faith Assembly of God Church, 4605 N. Arnold St., from 2 p.m. until gone.
Thursday, Nov. 22:
- Lizzy’s Kitchen, 2649 Highway 95, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Elks Lodge, 1745 Emerald Drive, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Donation only.
- Holy Spirit Episcopal Church, 580 Hancock Road, from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. inside Perish Hall.
- Garlic Clove, 515 E. Beale St., from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Donations requested, but not required to attend.
- Rutherford 66 Family Diner, 2011 E. Andy Devine Ave., from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. (or until they run out).
- Cornerstone Mission, 3049 Sycamore Ave., from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Lake Havasu City:
- Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Church, 1975 Daytona Ave., from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Only Orchids Feeds, 112 London Bridge Rd., from 8 a.m. to Noon.
- Yucca Fire Department, 12349 Frontage Rd., starting at 3 p.m. Donation of one can non-perishable food for basket is requested, but not required to attend. Public is also welcome to bring a side dish or dessert.