Select Page

House and Business Destroyed by Blaze

Written by The Bee News

January 4, 2021

Reading Time: ( Word Count: )

House and Business Destroyed by Blaze
A fire on Saturday night in Fort Mohave completely destroyed a home and a Dodge Ram pickup in the 4200 block of El Toro Drive.
Witnesses say the blaze was likely started by a malfunctioning gas barbeque, that apparently “blew up” when lit. One of the residents, an elderly man, was apparently injured and went to Valley View Medical Center in Fort Mohave with minor burns on both of his hands.
A cleaning business run out of the home is also affected. Numerous supplies, cleaners and chemicals utilized by the business are also destroyed.
Over $1,300 has already been donated through a Go Fund Me account set up on Sunday by a relative of the family. To contribute, go to the Go Fund Me website and search for “El Toro House Fire” or click here.

This brought to you by

You May Also Like…

BINGO Fundraiser

BINGO Fundraiser

BINGO Fundraiser  Presented by: BHC/MV Association of Realtors to Benefit Shop with a Cop Let’s Play BINGO and help...

0 Comments

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/reading-time/2.0.0/readingTime.min.js"