NATIONWIDE–Over two dozen children’s medicines are being voluntarily recalled by King Bio due to possible contamination that could result in increased infections that could be life-threatening, said officials Thursday with the Food and Drug Administration.
King Bio reported the 32 medicines produced between August 1, 2017 through April 4, 2018 have tested positive for microbial contamination. Due to the large amount of products testing positive, the following medicines are being voluntarily recalled:
- DK Attention & Learning Enh.
- Chicken Pox Symptom Relief
- Children’s Appetite & Weight
- Children’s Appetite Enhance
- Children’s Cough Relief
- Children’s Fever Reliever
- Children’s Growth & Development
- DK Newborn Tonic
- DK Nosebleed Relief
- Children’s Ear Relief Formula
- DK Teething
- DK Colic Relief
- Tummy Aches
- Kids Multi-Strain Flu Relief
- Kids Stress & Anxiety
- Kids Sleep Aid
- Kids Bed Wetting (NP)
- Kids Candida 4 oz
- Kids Attention & Learning (SCRX)
- Bed Wetting Prevention (SCRX)
- Chicken Pox Symptom Relief (SCRX)
- Children’s Cough (SCRX)
- Children’s Ear Formula (SCRX)
- Children’s Fever Reliever (SCRX)
- Children’s Growth & Development (SCRX)
- Colic Relief (SCRX)
- Newborn Tonic (SCRX)
- Teething (SCRX)
- Tummy Aches (SCRX)
- Children’s Appetite & Weight (SCRX)
- Children’s Appetite Enhancer (SCRX)
Administration or use of drug products with microbial contamination, could potentially result in increased infections that may require medical intervention, and could result in infections that could be life threatening to certain individuals.
King Bio has not received reports of injury or illness to date.
Consumers with questions regarding the recall can contact King Bio at (866) 298-2740 or at email@example.com. Consumers should contact their physician or healthcare provider if they have experienced any problems that may be related to taking or using this product.