Lake Havasu City is seeking volunteers for various City programs. Many of our city activities would not be successful without our dedicated volunteer base. If you are at least fourteen (14) years of age and are interested in the many volunteer opportunities that Lake Havasu City has to offer, please visit our city website at www.lhcaz.gov/volunteer and register.
A few areas throughout the City to volunteer:
* Administrative Services has opportunities for general office assistance that could include routine filing, data entry, answering the phone, and other similar administrative tasks.
* Consolidated Courts is a place where you can assist in community service projects working alongside Veterans and justice involved youth and also assist with general clerical duties.
* Havasu Mobility needs seasonal drivers to provide free transportation for seniors to the Senior Center.
* Recreation allows you the opportunity to participate with our youth in special events throughout the year such as; Teen Break, Summer Camps, After School Programs, and Coaching Flag Football and Basketball.
* Victim Advocates attend arraignments and provide court related assistance to misdemeanor crime victims.
For additional information, please contact Terri Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org 928-453-4143 ext. 4111.
Lake Havasu City appreciates our volunteers!