New COVID-19 Test Sites & Dates Announced
Registration is Necessary
MOHAVE COUNTY, AZ (August 28, 2020) — The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has approved new COVID-19 testing sites and dates. Here’s the specific information:
- Thursday 9/10/2020 6am-10am & Saturday 9/12/2020 6am-10am
- Location: Bullhead City Police Department Parking Lot
- A total of 1000 tests will be available for the Bullhead City testing events
- Friday 9/11/2020 7am-11am & Saturday 9/12/2020 7am-11am
- Location: Mohave County Fairgrounds
- A total of 1000 tests will be available for the Kingman testing events
Lake Havasu City
- Sunday 9/13/2020 7am-11am & Monday 9/14/2020 7am-11am
- Location: Aquatic Center Parking Lot, 100 Park Ave, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
- A total of 1000 tests will be available for the Lake Havasu City testing events
The tests being provided are self-administered nasal swabs, which are less invasive than Nasopharyngeal (NP) swab tests and may be more comfortable for some to use.
Also, the HHS Testing Event Registration Links have been activated.
The website for the public to register to receive a COVID-19 test is https://www.doineedacovid19test.com/.
Go to the website and click on the “Register” button, and then create an account in the “New Users Sign Up Here” section, if not a returning user. After an account is created, users should search for their zip code, do a quick question assessment, then select the test location, date, and appointment time to register. Once completed, confirm the testing appointment and print out the testing voucher. Preregistration is required. However, registration persons will be on-site at each event to assist those who have registration or printing difficulties.