A Book Sale hosted by The Friends of the Kingman Library will be held in the program room at the Mohave County Library-Kingman branch located at 3269 N. Burbank Street (928-692-2665).
- The Sale is open to everyone Friday and Saturday, October 21 & 22, 2022 from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- Members of the “Friends of the Mohave County Library-Kingman” receive e a 10% discount Friday, Oct. 21; and a 20% discount Sat.21, October 22. Non-members may join upon entry.
- There will be a bargain area where items range from free to $1.00.
- Credit/debit cards and cash will be accepted.
- Select from a large variety of new and used books for all ages including, large print, CDs, DVDs, and more. Proceeds benefit the Mohave County Library- Kingman branch.