Pets Perish In Fort Mohave Fire

Published by The Bee News

August 7, 2018

Reading Time: ( Word Count: )

FORT MOHAVE–Five pets died Sunday in a house fire that reportedly started in the laundry room of a residence in the 5600 block of Rocky Road in Fort Mohave.

Fort Mojave Mesa Fire Department spokesman James Kartinen said the fire is considered to be an accidental fire and that it started in the electrical panel of the laundry area.

Three dogs and two cats died in the fire, Kartinen said.

The bodies were handed over to the Mohave County Animal Control. All occupants of the home were able to exit the home with one of their dogs.

 

(Photo by FMMFD)

You May Also Like…

BARRICADE INCIDENT UPDATE

BARRICADE INCIDENT UPDATE

On Tuesday, November 22nd at 7:20 p.m., police were called to the 800 block of Palo Verde Drive for a domestic...

MCSO Holiday Closure

MCSO Holiday Closure

Our offices and substations will be closed tomorrow, November 24th, in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday. We are...

0 Comments

Submit a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/reading-time/2.0.0/readingTime.min.js"