Public Works Schedule Week of November 23
The City of Bullhead City Public Works Department has the following projects going on in addition to regular work around our city during the week of Nov. 23:
· City crews will be performing street sweeping ahead of the slurry schedule and on all roads in Original Bullhead City and Merrill Ave. neighborhoods as time allows.
· Street Maintenance Crews will continue brush clearing and should restoration along Bullhead Parkway from Desert Foothills Blvd. to Landon Dr.
· Herbicide application will be taking place along Hwy 95, from Aviation Way North to Parkway; Silvercreek Rd. to Laughlin Ranch Blvd.
· City crews will be Crack Sealing on Adobe Rd. and North Oatman Rd.
· City crews will continue slurry work for CSMP 20/21 as programmed. Monday through Wednesday on the following streets Starflower Trail, Northstar Rd., Bridlewise Ln., Woods Way, Morningside Dr., Huntington Ln., Whispering Ridge Ln., Dakota Trail, Brookfield Dr., Mourning Dove Cir., and Rolling Hills Rd. Please refer to the City’s project website for further details at: https://www.bullheadcity.com/
Wastewater wants to remind you please only flush human waste; toilet paper & grey water please do not flush any wipes and paper or non-paper products. Please see the video on Bullhead City’s Facebook page. Please use caution while traveling through City work zones.