Public Works Schedule Week of December 28
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ. – December 23, 2020- The City of Bullhead City Public Works Department has the following projects going on in addition to regular work around our city during the week of Dec. 28:
· City crews will be performing city wide sewer cleaning on Ramar Rd. south to Hancock Rd. and from Emerald Rd. east to Shamrock Rd.
· City crews will be doing an asphalt repair on Bella’s Way, east of Lakeside Dr.
· City crews will be adding asphalt to the radius at the Northwest corner of Swan Dr. & Coronado Dr.
· Herbicide applications will continue along the shoulders of Bullhead Parkway between Adobe Rd. and Silver Creek Rd.
· City crews will be performing crack seal work in the Palo Verde Meadows neighborhood.
· Slurry work for CSMP 20/21 as programmed will be stopping for the holidays and will resume on January 5, 2021. Please refer to the City’s project website for further details at: https://www.bullheadcity.com/