Public Works Schedule Week of February 8
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ. – February 7, 2021- The City of Bullhead City Public Works Department has the following projects going on in addition to regular work around our city during the week of Feb. 8:
· Herbicide applications and mechanical weed removal will continue occur along SR 95, from Corwin Rd. north to Mohave Dr. and on the Bullhead Parkway from Desert Foothills Blvd. to Laughlin view Dr.
· City crews will be performing street sweeping ahead of the slurry crew and in the Holiday Highlands neighborhood.
· City crews will be potholing along the Bullhead Parkway and throughout the City as needed.
· City crews will continue shoulder and median restoration along Bullhead Parkway from Landon Dr. to Locust Blvd.
· City crews will be performing crack seal work on the following streets Baseline Rd., Mobile Ln., Palo Verde Dr., Roadrunner Dr., Brill Dr., Dean Dr., Church St., Gemstone Ave., Church Dr., Taylor Rd., and Turney Dr.
· City crews will be doing landscaping work along the new Bullhead Parkway extension.
· Slurry work for CSMP 20/21 as programmed on Terrace Dr., Gemstone Way, Varner Ave., Zircon Ave., Bluebonnet Blvd., Verde Dr., Brill Way, Mirada Dr., Robberson Ave., Rubel Ln., Katella Ln., Marina Parkway Dr., and Roadrunner Dr. Please refer to the City’s project website for further details at: https://www.bullheadcity.com/
This brought to you by