Public Works Schedule Week of January 11
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ., January 11, 2021- The City of Bullhead City Public Works Department has the following projects going on in addition to regular work around our city during the week of January 11th:
· City crews will be performing sewer cleaning on Trane Rd. and Ramar Rd.
· Herbicide applications will occur in the medians of Bullhead Parkway extension from Hwy 95 to The Field House Marina Blvd. to Ramar Rd. also on Riviera Blvd.
· City crews will be performing street sweeping ahead of the slurry and in Holiday Shores neighborhood.
· City crews will continue shoulder and median restoration along Bullhead Parkway from Desert Foothills Blvd. North to Airport View Dr.
· City crews will be performing crack seal work on the following streets Terrace Dr., Gemstone Way, Baseline Rd., Varner Ave., Bluebonnet Blvd., Verde Dr., Brill Way, Mirada Dr., Marina Parkway Dr., and Lincoln Ln.
· City crews will be doing landscaping work along the new Bullhead Parkway extension.
· Slurry work for CSMP 20/21 as programmed on the following streets Country Club Plaza, Country Club Way, country Club Dr., Camino Court, Camino Del Rio, Camino Cove, and Lause Bay. Please refer to the City’s project website for further details at: https://www.bullheadcity.com/
Wastewater wants to remind you please only flush human waste; toilet paper & grey water please do not flush any wipes and paper or non-paper products. Please see the video on Bullhead City’s Facebook page. Please use caution while traveling through City work zones.