Public Works Schedule for Week of November 16
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ., November 15, 2020 – The City of Bullhead City Public Works Department has the following projects going on in addition to regular work around our city during the week of November 16:
· City crews will be performing street sweeping ahead of the slurry schedule and on all roads in Original Bullhead City as time allows.
· Street Maintenance Crews will continue brush clearing and shoulder restoration along Bullhead Parkway from Laughlin Ranch Blvd. to Desert Foothills Blvd.
· Herbicide application will be taken place along Hwy 95 from Merrill Ave. North to Bullhead Parkway.
· City crews will be Crack Sealing on the following streets Canyon Rd, Frontier Ln, Wilder Rd, Fox Ridge Ln, Laredo Dr., Sabino Dr., Highland Trail, Winchester Rd, Desert Sky Blvd, Milano Dr., and Siena Dr.
· City crews will continue slurry work for CSMP 20/21 as programmed. Monday through Friday on the following streets Half Moon Way, Desert Forest Ln, Ryan Way, Edgewood Dr., Coyote Run, Stetson Cir, Sunrise Trail, Canyon Breeze Rd, Crimson Rd, Starflower Cir, Silverthorne Dr., Moonlight Dr., and Shooting Star Dr. Please refer to the City’s project website for further details at: https://www.bullheadcity.com/
Wastewater wants to remind you to please only flush human waste, toilet paper and grey water. Please do not flush any wipes and paper or non-paper products. Please see the video on Bullhead City’s Facebook page. Please use caution while traveling through City work zones.