Right of Way

Written by The Bee

October 31, 2019

Reading Time: ( Word Count: )

Did you know that when property with an Arizona Department Of Transportation Right Of Way changes hands, the new owner has 30 days in which to apply for an ADOT Encroachment Permit?

If you bought Bullhead City, Fort Mohave or Mohave Valley AZ commercial property with an ADOT Right Of Way (state highways like Highway 95 would have them–not side or off-highway streets) you may obtain further information on whether your property would require it, by swinging by ADOT’s website, https://azdot.gov/ where all the permit applications are uploaded.

We have some excellent availables along Highway 95, and a couple off highway but with highway visibility (no encroachment permit needed for off-highway properties).

This one can be purchased, or one of the buildings may be leased. https://www.crexi.com/properties/241171/arizona-12000-sf-fort-mohave-light-industrial


Thank you!


Candice A. Donofrio, CCSS, ePRO, REALTOR 928-201-4242 cell/txt

Owner/DB Next Wave RE Investments 866-228-2643

Bullhead City AZ ~ On The Beautiful Colorado River

Certified Commercial Sales Specialist

Email me~ [email protected]  www.RealEstateBHC.com

www.CommercialBHC.com www.facebook.com/NextWaveREI



This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.

Existing Users Log In
New User Registration
*Required field

You May Also Like…