September Economic Development Advisory Commission Meeting
To be Conducted Virtually
-No In-Person Attendance-
KINGMAN, Ariz. – The City of Kingman is continuing to take the necessary steps to continue to protect City Council and Commission members, our residents, and city team members to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the community. The City of Kingman is conducting the 12Noon, Tuesday, September 28, 2021, Economic Development Advisory Commission meeting virtually, with no in-person attendance. The city is continuing to encourage the public to utilize the electronic means to participate in the meeting. This will allow the public to attend and still allow phone-in, and submitted written comments.
Meeting policy, and public comment guidelines for all meetings are listed below:
- Residents wishing to address the Commission during the, “Call to the Public,” portion of the agenda can still submit written comments or call in.
- Those wishing to address the Commission by telephone during the, “Call to the Public,” portion of the agenda will need to pre-register by emailing: [email protected], and provide their name, address, telephone number they will be using, and email. Once registered, a link with additional instructions will be provided. Only those who have pre-registered will be admitted to the meeting. Each speaker will be given three minutes to comment, and then they will be removed, as to move to the next speaker in the queue.
- All written comments and requests to speak over the phone, must be submitted by 4:00p.m. on September 27, 2021, by emailing [email protected] or dropping off handwritten comments at the City of Kingman Airport Administrative Offices at 7000 Flightline Drive.
- The emails/written statements will be provided to the Commission for them to review prior to the meeting. A copy of all submissions in their entirety will be attached to the minutes and made part of public record.
- As in the past, residents can watch the Council and/or Commissions meetings live streamed at youtube.com/cityofkingman or Cable Channel 4.
- Meeting agendas can be found here: www.cityofkingman.gov/government/agendas-minutes