BULLHEAD CITY, AZ., September 15, 2023 – City of Bullhead City staff and contractors will be working on the following projects throughout our city during the week of September 18:
- City Public Works staff will be crack-sealing city streets in the Fox Creek neighborhood as a part of the City Street Maintenance Program. More information about the program can be found at bullheadcity.com/csmp.
- T.R. Orr Inc. will continue working to expand the Bullhead Senior Campus Building. The new senior campus expansion will add 9,000 square feet of space to the building, including 7,700 square footage of indoor activity and meeting space and 1,300 square feet of covered outdoor patio space. Construction is expected to wrap up around August of 2024.
- A contractor will continue rehabilitating the 16-2 wastewater lift station on Clubhouse Dr west of Highway 95. The project involves installing paneling made of Predl material to protect the well from corrosion. Clubhouse Dr will be closed from Terrace Dr to Riverfront Dr beginning Monday, September 18. The road closure is expected to last two weeks.
- A contractor working on behalf of ADOT will mobilize to begin the project to repave AZ-68 between the Laughlin Bridge in Bullhead City and US-93. Motorists may notice message boards and traffic control devices in preparation for the upcoming work.
- Bullhead City Parks Maintenance Staff will begin the process of reseeding the sports fields in Bullhead City Parks. The process involves first pushing the summer Bermuda grass into dormancy before spreading the seeds for winter grass. The fields will turn yellow and brown as a part of the process, followed by green winter grass sprouting shortly after.
Please use caution while traveling through City work zones. Obey posted signage and traffic control devices.
The public is encouraged to use the Bullhead City Direct app, available for Android and IOS devices, to report issues around the city directly to the City Staff who resolve them. Visit bullheadcity.com/
Questions about ongoing projects throughout the city can be directed to Mackenzie Covert, Public Information Officer, at email@example.com