Portable Electric Space Heater Sparks Fatal Fire

Published by The Bee News

January 16, 2024

Reading Time: ( Word Count: )

BULLHEAD CITY, Ariz. – January 16, 2023 – The Bullhead Fire Department responded early this morning at approximately 12:38 a.m. to the report of an RV fire at the River City RV Park. Upon arrival, crews reported a fully engulfed Class A motorhome.

Firefighters were met by a female occupant, who was able to evacuate and was later transported to WARMC for evaluation. Sadly, the female’s husband was not able to escape the blaze and was found deceased inside the RV.

Fire Investigators were called to the scene. A portable electric fireplace heater was located and appeared to be the cause of the fire. Bullhead Fire Department would like to remind you that it is important to remember to keep portable heating devices at least three feet away from anything that can burn.

The Red Cross was contacted for assistance. No further information is available at this time.

You May Also Like…

0 Comments

Submit a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Discover more from The Buzz -The buzz in Bullhead City - Lake Havasu City - Kingman - Arizona - California - Nevada

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading